Receive up to $300 when you lease an apartment using our Free service.
up to $750
$3001 and up
- Initiate contact with AAA Locators through aaalocators.com website before viewing any apartments.
- Use AAA Locators to find an Apartment. (Must be escorted to apartment by AAA to receive full rebate amount. Unescorted leases will receive 50% of rebate amount.)
- List "AAA Locators" as the referral source on their Guest Card and Rental Application for the property where you have signed a new lease.
- Sign a new 12 month lease (minimum) with and become a new tenant of an apartment property found by using AAA Locators.
- Report your new lease to us by using our rebate form.
- Live at the property and fulfill the terms of your lease.
- Report Leases within 30 days of your move-in date or prior to your move-in date.
- Referrals to AAA Locators from a 3rd Party, including friends, family or employees of apartment complexes do not qualify for rebate.
- Current residents and former residents of the Apartment or Sister Apartment do not qualify for rebate.*
- A Duplex, House, Town home or Condo does not qualify for rebate. Must be an Apartment to qualify.
Rebate offer is subject to the consent of the principals.One Rebate will be offered per apartment leased. The rebate will be mailed to your new apartment address upon payment of commission by Apartment community (usually 4-6 weeks). Rebate offer applies to apartments leased after 11/23/06. * A "Sister Apartment" is a property that is owned or managed by the same company as the property where you have signed a new lease.